I'm bored and lonely.. and here's what I did.
Lynn - Don licks everytime you make kissing sounds. AHAH says:
I'm pregnant
Aimy Lee says:
ah?
LOL
LOL
WHOSE?
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
doctor's
Aimy Lee says:
huh?
OH
LOL
JDFNBDSVFDBFDS
I THOUGHT WHAT
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
HAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*laughs like mad*
Aimy Lee says:
-.-
sheesh...
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
hahaha
HAHAH
*laughs*
Aimy Lee says:
do me la
fine
By the way, I meant.. I am pregnant in the Harvest Moon game I'm playing.
and becky, I have 229852 G
4 rings,
5 power berries,
8 chickens,
4 cows,
3 sheep,
1 cheesemaker,
1 yarnmaker,
1 mayomaker,
59 recipes,
and there's more to come.
TEE HEE HEE
Lynn - Don licks everytime you make kissing sounds. AHAH says:
I'm pregnant
Aimy Lee says:
ah?
LOL
LOL
WHOSE?
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
doctor's
Aimy Lee says:
huh?
OH
LOL
JDFNBDSVFDBFDS
I THOUGHT WHAT
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
HAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*laughs like mad*
Aimy Lee says:
-.-
sheesh...
Lynn - I'm pregnant. says:
hahaha
HAHAH
*laughs*
Aimy Lee says:
do me la
fine
By the way, I meant.. I am pregnant in the Harvest Moon game I'm playing.
and becky, I have 229852 G
4 rings,
5 power berries,
8 chickens,
4 cows,
3 sheep,
1 cheesemaker,
1 yarnmaker,
1 mayomaker,
59 recipes,
and there's more to come.
TEE HEE HEE
6 comments:
Anonymous said...
Would you like to know what I had when I used to play Harvest Moon?
:)
Niresh said...
i'm not mad for not understanding a word of that am i?
Ee Lynn said...
Yes, you're mad. You have to play harvest moon to be normal. XD
Ee Lynn said...
ISH. QUINE.. YOU CRAZY GAMER.
Anonymous said...
Only normal for me.
Unknown said...
dot dot dot dot lynn's pregnant